Easyline UK is a subsidiary of Strathvac Ltd, a company incorporated in Scotland
(registered number SC538800) and having a registered office address at 6
Jocksthorn terrace, Kilmaurs, Kilmarnock, KA3 2TR ("we" or,
"us" or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your
The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and its associated secondary legislation implements Directive 95/46/EC on data protection (Data Protection Directive).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.easylinelaundrychutes.com & www.centralvacuum.co.uk ("our sites"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, emailing contact details, sending attachments or requesting further services or information (including but not limited to name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and services we offer). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.http://centralvacuum.co.uk
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and marketing purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of our services to you.
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
· We may collect personal data about you obtained from third parties, including financial institutions, identification verification agencies, credit providers and credit reference agencies for the purposes of us providing services to you. You consent to our collection and processing of your personal data for these purposes.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will be stored in our date files and
kept for billing and warranty records. By submitting your personal data, you
agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share a password with anyone.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We and third parties on our behalf use information held about you in the
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site and or service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
· For market research, marketing and statistical purposes.
· For regulatory, legal and anti-money laundering purposes.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods
and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about
these by post, telephone or e-mail.
We may pass your data to selected third parties to allow such third parties to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and they may contact you about these by post, telephone or e-mail.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us and our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements between us and you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of anti-money laundering, the prevention of terrorist financing, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· To comply with any law applicable to us.
· That are a regulatory body.
· That provide services to us.
If you register with Easyline laundry chutes or Strathvac Ltd or sign up
for any of our newsletters or alerts, we will send you information about our
sales or other products and services we feel may interest you via email, SMS,
telephone or post. Your details may also be used to send you information about
our other websites that we feel are relevant to your registration on www.easylinelaundrychutes.com.
You can sign up to our services through submitting your email, telephone and/or
address at any of the contact pages featured throughout the website. By
providing your email, telephone and/or address you agree to receive regular
newsletter emails from www.easylinelaundrychutes.com. You can unsubscribe from
receiving our newsletter by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link featured
within each of our newsletters, emails, SMS or direct mail. Alternatively,
recipients can edit their personal information or manage newsletter
subscriptions by updating their information within their user profile.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for
marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by
checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also
exercise the right by emailing email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your
right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request
may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details
of the information we hold about you.
posted on this page. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy
Policy. Changes will come into effect immediately upon such change being
notified on our site by a prominent notice. Your continued use of our site
following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
Easyline laundry chutes UK
6 Jocksthorn terrace
Telephone: +44 (0) 1563 555 881